Virtual Hub Coordinator
Van Grimde Corps Secrets, a dance and digital production company, is exploring the possibility of creating a transdisciplinary and international virtual Hub. The goal will be to create a space and digital tools leading to new opportunities in creation, exchanges, learning, development and performance.
The ideal candidate will have an in-depth knowledge of innovative digital platforms and hubs, in addition to coordination and digital communication skills.
- Support the project manager in setting up and monitoring the steps leading to the creation of the Hub;
- Data collection and communications:
– Survey the cultural community with regard to possible applications of the Hub: creating data collection tools, defining the target group; systematizing research results;
– Publish the documentation of the Pépinières Danse et Numérique online and create web and social media content related to the Hub;
– Help to define target audience(s), and to develop a marketing and communication strategy;
– Evaluate the impact of communication efforts stemming from the Hub;
- Documentation and conception of the Hub:
– Coordinate the documentation related to changing dance practices;
– Provide an overview of current trends in other hubs and participate in the canvassing of companies;
– Collaborate on needs assessment and reflections on the form of the Hub;
- Hub design:
– Draw up the call for tenders from companies;
– Coordinate the decision-making process and advise the committee in the final selection;
– Collaborate on the preparation of grant applications for the Hub implementation.
Skills and aptitudes required:
- University education in communications, marketing or other relevant field;
- At least 2 years of experience in project coordination and digital communications;
- Sound knowledge of digital broadcasting and innovative platforms;
- Mastery of online collaboration tools;
- Strong organizational and planning skills;
- Adaptability and capacity to manage multiple priorities at once;
- Ability to act swiftly and precisely;
- Strong sense of analysis and synthesis;
- French-English bilingualism, both written and spoken.
Terms of the mandate :
- Contract from mid-May to the end of September 2020, 25 hours per week on average;
- Possibility of renewal for the implementation phase;
- Remote work for the most part, possibility of working at VGCS offices according to needs.
Application deadline: May 22, 2020, 16h
Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
Please send a resumé and brief covering letter to Iloé Françon, Production Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org. All applicants will receive an acknowledgement of receipt within one business day.