The Montreal Company Van Grimde Corps Secrets is inviting researchers and artists from all disciplines to contribute to its next creation, Eve 2050.
The Montreal Company Van Grimde Corps Secrets is inviting researchers and artists from all disciplines to contribute to its next creation, Eve 2050. This contribution, in the form of a short essay outlining your vision of the body of the future based on your field of research, will have a direct impact on the work’s creative process and be widely disseminated via the digital platform eve2050.com.
Symphonie 5.1 on tour
- May 11, 12, and 13, 2017 : Maison des Arts de Créteil – Paris (France)
- May 9, 2017 : Stereolux – Nantes (France)
- April 19 to 21, 2017 : Le Wilder – Montreal (Canada) (presented by Agora de la Danse)
- January 20 and 21, 2017 : Timms Center for the Arts – Edmonton (presented by the Brian Webb Dance Cie) (Canada)
- September 30, 2016 : Wilmink Theater – Enschede (Netherlands)
All information about Symphonie 5.1…
Corps secret / Corps public, new installation from May 26 to June 8 (Festival TransAmeriques – Montreal)
Step into the Looking Glass
Slow down. Come in close, encounter yourself, fall into another dimension. With the interactive installation Corps secret / Corps public, the trio of Isabelle Van Grimde, Anick La Bissonnière and Thom Gossage combine movement, architecture and sound to transform our everyday environment and to challenge how we use images and time.
2016 fundraising campaign
In 2016, come and play with the virtual visual environment of Symphony 5.1 !