Symphonie 5.1 : informations
- September 30, 2016 : Wilmink Theater – Enschede (Netherlands)
- January 20 and 21, 2017 : Timms Center for the Arts – Edmonton (presented by the Brian Webb Dance Cie) (Canada)
- April 19 to 22, 2017 : Le Wilder – Montreal (Canada) (presented by Agora de la Danse)
- May 9, 2017 : Stereolux – Nantes (France)
- May 11, 12, and 13, 2017 : Maison des Arts de Créteil – Paris (France)
All information about Symphonie 5.1…
Corps secret / Corps public, new installation from May 26 to June 8 (Festival TransAmeriques – Montreal)
Step into the Looking Glass
Slow down. Come in close, encounter yourself, fall into another dimension. With the interactive installation Corps secret / Corps public, the trio of Isabelle Van Grimde, Anick La Bissonnière and Thom Gossage combine movement, architecture and sound to transform our everyday environment and to challenge how we use images and time.
2016 fundraising campaign
In 2016, come and play with the virtual visual environment of Symphony 5.1 !